Wednesday, December 17, 2014

~ENGLISH STANDARDS~

(W) 3. D. Use precise words and phrases, telling details, and sensory language to convey a vivid picture of the experiences, events, setting, and/or characters.

                  A poem, I wrote my creative writing final, was named "Just Another Face." The poem was about how we see new faces each day, but we should not judge these faces. Many people tend to judge others by their image, when they don't even know the person. In order, for my message to be clear I had to use descriptive language and many details. I had to put many details to the character's actions and feelings. The tone of my poem was realistic and it made you think. In my opinion, I was able to explain the theme I was going for. In order, for me to accomplish this I conveyed a vivid picture of the setting and events. My Poem, "Just Another Face," teaches you not to judge someone by their appearance. You have to get to know the person before being judgmental.

No comments:

Post a Comment